The time has come to bring you Warsaw Open vol.3 a little bit earlier then last years. Its all because of the upcoming EHBPC 2013 that will be hosted in Kraków. We thought that we could get some bike polo players to stay a couple of days longer in Poland.
Warsaw is located about 300km from Kraków and it takes about 3 hours by train to get to the capital with ease.
Hopefully you still haven't done your bookings for your flights back and could consider extending your stay giving yourself a massive BIKE POLO HOLIDAY on our beautiful polish land! :)
GHBPC from 05.-07.07.2013 in Oberhausen
50 teams, 2 courts
TEAMLISTE GHBPC 2013
1. 3p reloaded: Daniel (Bielefeld), Nils (Hannover), David (Bielefeld)
2. 666 Friedrichshain: Käti (Berlin), Reimer (Berlin), Lukas (Berlin)
3. Allstars: Bene (München), Michael (München), Roland (München)
4. Bambule: Danny (Berlin), Nico (Berlin), Daniel (Berlin)
5. BamOida: Phil (Munich), Sebastian (Munich), Andreas (Munich)
6. BikeBoysBremen: Daniel (Bremen), Dirk (Bremen), Rene (Bremen)
7. Brauprojekt 777: Daniel (Duisburg ), Philip (Entschede), Martin (Dortmund )
League of Bike Polo was launched five years ago today. What!? Figured that out after i got nostalgic for CMWC 2008 last week.
During that time there have been 700 tournaments posted, 1000 polo bikes, 500 clubs in 51 countries (!), 34 polls, 3000+ forum threads, 100000+ comments, 5000 users, and 8 awesome sponsors.
Last year we launched a mobile version, moved to a slightly faster server, and some minor design tweaks. Lots of plans in store for year 6 ... i'm looking for a poloworkation/sabbatical this fall post-WHBPC to get some of that done.