This is Raleigh's first tournament so come and bring it!
- Pickup all day Saturday followed by a registration party at Humble Pie on Saturday, March 2nd.
- Tournament on Sunday, players need to be at the court at 9:30am/gameplay starts at 10am.
- Break for lunch around noon, award ceremony around 8pm on site.
- This tournament is part of a week-long bicycling fest in Raleigh called Oaks and Spokes. Check out the event schedule here: http://oaksandspokes.com/
- Round robin/single elimination style tournament.
Housing: Since none of us live within reasonable riding distance of the court, I would suggest getting a hotel nearby if you won't have a car. Here are some nearby hotels. I'd recommend getting a place on Apache Blvd. The Light Rail runs there and can be taken to the airport and downtown Tempe:
Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th of January 2013
Saturday : 16 teams tourney
Sunday : Double elimination, 16 teams
place : Stade Saint-Exupéry | Rouen (same as every year)
court: outdoort rink hockey with a roof, so we can play even if it rains or snows, or wathever can happen but don't forget your bonnet and mittens.
Principle of the tourney and gifts
It's easy: No gift …. NO POLO
Each team brings a gift for another one. So each team will receive a gift from another one.