Jump to Navigation

Login / Register

St Cago bike polo mallets DZR bike shoes for street and bike polo Velolocuma bicycles

Polo club patches wanted

I keep seeing people with super-cool polo related patches on their jackets and bags and what-not and want to get my hands on some. Any of you polo scenes around Canada/US have any patches you wanna send me here in Vancouver? I'll paypal you the cost...

You can't just buy a Mallets of Mayhem patch.

Apparently not!

Seattle patches are gone, maybe some lying around from worlds. Hey ange, Can I just have one?

bump. we were thinking about having them made. does anyone have club patches?

Seattle just had some made. Two color ways, Groon and black for everyone and gold and black for club members. Shit's tight.

Can I order one? I can ask the ATX club if anyone else wants one as well.

I Want one

Let me check with blazar. I'm sure the green ones can go out to the general public.

I guy here in SD makes patches... very ghetto but pretty cool

• IMG_0669.JPG

These guys did ours- they're called 'thestudio.com' now. I don't think we have any more ...

I printed a batch of TBP patches for the Canadian Tux tournament in Gainesville a while back. I only did a few to see if they'd go over well. I sold them all so I guess they did. I'd be down to print some more and I'd be happy to ship them out. Probably <$5.

• 904508_10152662984615167_1255003293_o.jpg

Sydney has 80 left over from a recent order. Check our facebook page for pics. I think Melbourne also have a bunch too.

Keep one for this summer when I visit.

Ordering a bunch for this years FCI. will post when done.

I've got a few of these left.

• 100_0743.JPG