Important NA Hardcourt election details
Hi all. With less than three days left until club representatives are due, and just over a week before our regional representatives will be confirmed, here are the details to keep in mind:
- Club representatives must be chosen and declared on each club's page by 11:59 PM EST on
Saturday Sunday, January 10th. After choosing your representative, go to your club page and enter the representative's "League" name into the field provided.
- Ballots to elect regional representatives will be sent only to club reps identified on their club page.
- Voting for regional representatives will take place from Jan. 11th - Jan. 15th. There will be three representatives elected per region by the club reps in each region.
- People who wish to be on the ballot for the regional representative election must declare their candidacy / accept their nomination(s) in the "Candidates...NA Hardcourt" thread on your region's page by 11:59 PM on Jan. 10th in order to be eligible.
- On Jan. 11th, ballots to elect regional representatives will be made available to club representatives in each region.
- Club representatives will vote for their top three choices.
- The three people in each region who receive the most votes will be the regional representatives.
Any questions about this will receive a prompt response.
Thanks and good luck everyone!