Jump to Navigation
LOBP is now in archive mode... read more at leagueofbikepolo.com/goodbye.

Come back to The League of Bike Polo Slayers

IGNORE ALIEN ORDERS

About 6 weeks ago i logged into LOBP to find only one other poloista logged in . Who it was , i remember not , but what i felt woz a big fat void in my heart as i left a note on the strangers profile and got no reply. Had everyone gone AWOL at the same time or did you all get abducted simultaneously. It was scary. Then yesterday i woz told that many a peeps had migrated (or been lured(or brainsucked and mind fucked )to TwatMyFace(Facebook) where you can" stay in touch with friends". Are ya feckin kiddin me .What the feck is LOBP then? , that brought us all together and bonded our souls (so much so that whoever suckered the first person into going to TwatMyFace took everyone with them because of the bond that interlinks us all) Whoever the beatch was should polo the feck up and lead you all back. Time invested in this site is time invested in us . Every corporate mind f$ck wants a piece of us and will tear us apart eventually but today is not that day and nor is tomorrow coz I am still here anchored to this thread with an outreached mallet ready to bring the first person back.I am an open book (ok missing a page or two here and there) but if you lot went over to the Darkside just to have Interweb sex in a Twat(chat) Room then polo the f@ck up and get back here coz there is room for everyone over here. NOT ON MY WATCH , BEATCHES. If you read this bring back a friend and a hug. Kev, my friend , you are ubiquitous.

I love you Manching! Especially reading that post with your voice in my head.

Hope to see you again this summer! and the rest of you polo peeps

[quote=Mr. Do]I love you Manching! Especially reading that post with your voice in my head.

Hope to see you again this summer! and the rest of you polo peeps[/

i miss you to MR DO

two asshole's don't make it right"
BUTT three asshole's make a good team"

Mr. Do wrote:

I love you Manching! Especially reading that post with your voice in my head.

Hope to see you again this summer! and the rest of you polo peeps

X2!

MTL proudly lurking LoBP (if I can just get the other half dozen of us to damn well sign up...)

Taking it seriously when the most visited page both at home and at work is LOBP.com

lobp iwhat? move on with your life like get with the times you cant always be drink\'in whiskey and filpping threw lobp all your life go play polo

rawbie

Facebook is for people who think high-school was the best time in their lives, LoBP is for people who have the time of their life every time they're on court.
T
PS. I am not an internet person, this is THE ONLY site I have ever visited regularly other than the one where I pay my bills.

T

x2 Whitey except i queue to pay my bills in cash

"So this is how it ends"MACHINE

"i queue to pay my bills in cash"

I wish.
Hey where in 'frisco are you?
I lived in the mission on 17th for a few months years ago... love that city!

T

@ clayton and market lookin over the Castro , the mission , bay bridge , downtown and Mount Diabalo .. Very Happy here

Sweet view.
I worked as a cash in hand gardener on a plot up on a hill at the end of alabama. awesome place to work.

T

I saw this photo today, through a friend of a friend.

http://i.imgur.com/blNpw.jpg

luvving that one Maxxxxxy Pad

Here is one of the little blighters that may try to corrupt your mind by injestion.Typically found where slayers gather on hot summer daze to consume copious quantities of a blend of tomato juice, distilled vodky and spicy juices from various sources

• a.jpg

looks like zeitgeist in the background?

You got it Kev . There,s one waiting 4 ya anytime yer round

I prefer LOBP for many reasons...for example: nobody ever asks me to come look at their imaginary corn garden when Im here. Thanks!

how's the puncture. not as bad as missing polo i bet

Twas only a flesh-wound...I was back playin the next week :)

Really here's my imaginary corn garden

Beautiful ain't she

wow your are drink'in alot these days macnine wow

I think it's about time we got a chat function... Whaddya say, Kev?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you aren't sinning, Jesus died for nothing.

yea private chats, hey can i get the chats with my iphone app. that would be sweet.

machine, its not facebook were at, check out www.myspace.com/leaugeofbikepolo

its awesome, i can listen to polo songs, and check out new polo videos. im even one of polos top friends.

besides if this game is going to grow then considering the large chinese and indian base myspace has it seems like the best platform. plus leauge of bike polo didnt change mubarik i think that was do to intertwating on what was it you called it facebook?

Happy for social media to change the world, happy for LoBP to represent world polo community.

T

lobp=socialmedia

bikepolo.ca=true polo community represendtation, punctuation comma spacing and a resonable attempt to spell things right

omg lol you're, like, totally right! ;)

T

Sorry Ben i did mean to call it MyTwatFace.com But thanx for the lure. Was it you that brought the first poloistas over instead of having faith in Kev to make it happen with no financial or morale support.

ben wrote:

plus leauge of bike polo didnt change mubarik i think that was do to intertwating

why were people talking about bike polo during such a catastrophic incident. Even i am not that heartless a Machine.How many advertisements burned your retinas during your last visit ? or are there none on twatmyface.cum?

Some friendly little blighter dropped this on my phone cover today to remind me that yer still there and willing to come back to LOBP

• b.jpg

I thought there was an app for that...really machine you should try friending harder on all the social twatworks.

P/M Hardcourt

Don't make me come over there and get you :-)

Machine I feel you. Nigh on 6 months ago I went traveling in other, more southern, less polo ridden lands, and hadn't tempted myself with a drop of polo nor a dribble of LOBP for that entire stretch...
What do I get? Wiser? More enlightened? NO!
I am back, here to do some first tier heckling on third tier playas, skidding until your mom asks me to stop, layin' down the law of the OSOS PELIGROSOS whenever we figure out what that is.
Machine I log on to YOU. Remember our little password... I mean safe word.

Emerson , i waited forevva for your ugly ass with the perfect pink shirt to roll thru SF and claim it's Fun Fur coozy . Welcome home to LOBP , ya more than crazier than a half cut snake Mo FO

30 legit LOBP addicts are using at the moment with 11 Lurkers. That's awesome. Stop lurking and add a comment coz you know we"ll COUNT IT !!!!

ben wrote:

plus leauge of bike polo didnt change mubarik i think that was do to intertwating

why were people talking about bike polo during such a catastrophic incident. Even i am not that heartless a Machine.How many advertisements burned your retinas during your last visit ? or are there none on twatmyface.cum?

LEAGUE OF BIKE POLO IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

"ok Mr. Schwinn fucking Armstrong!"
www.burrobags.com

what are you, a Hegelian or something?

WOW! Impressive use of capitals... (Is the multiple RRR at the end of 'OVER' the sound of your mallet getting stuck in your uncovered front wheel?)

T

ThePoloFuries wrote:

LEAGUE OF BIKE POLO IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

yer got that its the rawbie boardz show NAW

Naw I think he just spelt the name of his avatar incorrectly and it should read "the polo furries" instead , PURRRRRRRRR. ....... Big Pussy

NICE TALKING TO YA LAST NITE MACHINE BUT AL I GOT WAS HHSDADID ADDDJHKDJH SNA BJHBAHJBAHDSBJ DRINKING SNAKE BITE AKDSABDAHDBJHDAD POLO KJNB UQHYUWSBIUSHBUYSUYA I AM A SCOTTISH IUHI JHSDBHABDBAABDUA DRUNK HBADBDYHBUDBADUBD SEE YA SOON

SPEAK ENGLISH MAN

RAWBIE

Come back and stay for good this time

Admittedly I have not been so active on here since not seeking re-election to NAH regional rep. It sucks up a lot of time that I don't really have. Know that I don't follow the fb LoBP as much as I am here. I'll keep on "Ignoring Alien Orders" good man. Great to see you this weekend you fucker.

Fuck I hate facebook. Why y'all gotta hide your light under a bushel?

When I see you all at The Worldz I may have to come over and get y'all . It's lonely over here. My wings feel clipped and my heart feels heavy. Don't make me do it

wow it just happened . It's me with no lurkers in cyberspace,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, GULP If I log out is it all over?

always here metaphysically speaking

posting at 6:19am in the morning, there will tend to be very few users online.

I'm in Australia .

sprinks doesn't know that. I did. teammates ftw.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOBP...........AND THANKS FOR SO SO MANY GOOD TIMES, kev

I have a feeling that i was whisked away by Aliens for the whole of 2014.
I went from playing pick up
to only playing tournaments
to only playing qualifiers
to only playing Nationals
to only playing Worlds.
Sticking my mallet in a fence near you July 21st 2015
Slay ya there
"so this is how it begins....again"

THANKS KEV AND LOBP FOR HOLDING THE POLOVERSE TOGETHER FOR SO DAMN LONG

I'LL MISS YOU