Jump to Navigation

Login / Register

St Cago bike polo mallets DZR bike shoes for street and bike polo Velolocuma bicycles

"For Sale" forum?

If they come through the machining all right, I think that I've finally arrived at a sale able bike polo mallet head. Imma bring as many as I can make between now and then to the NACCC, but then what? It's not really worth it to me to set up a web site just for mallet heads. Plus; this is a great, creative, and productive community here! I betcha there's folks who would be happy to buy or sell a t-shirt, nicely printed tournament flyer, spoke card, enlargement of a great picture (ahem, Doug), tournament registration fee, ski poles from Vancouver to Pensacola, or whatever. Payment would be handled off-site. Paypal or money orders or whatever you're comfortable with.

So how about it? 

Do you have a picture of head? 

----------------------------------

Moooooo!

Moooooo!

Not yet. I'll start a new thread in "stuff that breaks" as soon as I do, so everyone can look it over and suggest changes before we start any real production.

For right now, I'm wondering if other people think that a "for sale" forum would be appropriate/productive for those who use this site.

Chicago Bike Polo 2003-2008

St Louis Bike Polo 2008-now

Retired.

it certainly can't hurt. though buying shit and polo don't corralate in my mind. i can see it being very useful for those down south to get some poles though.

except airplane tickets. polo and buying airplane tickets seem to have correlated very well in my brain. come los marcos, i will have flown across the continent five times in the year, some 24,000 km for stupid bike polo tournaments. and now there's switzerland?

it's still just "stuff that breaks", doesn't matter where you buy/steal/procure it. 

Is it though? The fellas in Chicago silkscreened a sheaf of NACCC posters and they're beautiful. They ain't "stuff that breaks" and if I wasn't just handed one, I would've happily paid 10 bux for it. T-shirts, same deal.

Chicago Bike Polo 2003-2008

St Louis Bike Polo 2008-now

Retired.

everything breaks. everything. even ben hunter breaks down when he goes over the handlebars too much in one day...

I don't mind a for sale section, no one is getting rich of this.  Then we can pimp our local shirts and even collect shirts from other areas.  And maybe even a mallet head. 

Moooooo!

Moooooo!

i'd buy a yellow pipe mallet head, cant find those out here

yeah yeah. yellow for me too please...

Okay catfish, I'm going to move my mouth like this...

i can send red and yellow tubing, i don't want money but some kind of trade would be nice,

jonny

Do you want black ABS Jonny? send me a message and maybe we can do an even trade. If you want black, 2" ABS tell me how long you want each head and i'll cut them down for you and perhaps you could do the same for me? Message me at mrmartinhauck@hotmail.com and we'll either work that or something else out as I'd really like to get my hands on that tubing.

Word,
Martin

Okay catfish, I'm going to move my mouth like this...

i don't mind a for sale section. but we should also set up a trading section. i mentioned to this to a fair amount of people at the CMWC Toronto, and there seemed to be interest. trading local team shirts, cards, etc.

MALICE for the people.

yeah, i've been thinking about trading tables set up at the tournaments lately. shirts, parts, bags, you-name-it. a no-cash area to offset all of the terrible free red bull they keep giving out at these things... we can do the same here. maestro kevin, a new area for the site?

i'd love to get whole slew of polo shirts for different clubs, let people know this(polo) has been goin down for a while all over the place...maybe then when i said bike polo, people out here wouldnt look at me like retard...

L.A. WestSidePolo