Jump to Navigation

Login / Register

St Cago bike polo mallets DZR bike shoes for street and bike polo Velolocuma bicycles

By the time he's 13 this kid will be better at polo than you'll ever be

not to put pressure on him or anything.

lief teaching em how it's done eh? chug chug chug chug chug chug

TOP CENTER 4-EVA

Okay catfish, I'm going to move my mouth like this...

whatever man, he looks like a total lightweight. i can smell his diaper from here.

CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!

By the way Great pix

Quick like Thunder

Peace to all the Gods and the Earths!

effing hilarious.

by the way, that's beer all over his overalls in the seventh shot down too.

and you forgot this one:

Hey, What's Up?

safety first.

This might explain something....my dad let me sip the beers when I was a wee one....hmmmmmm...

Haha...me too. And his Bourbon!
OGT-COMOPOLO

Bike Polo Ronin

This kid really does love beer! John gave him some and had to take the can away because he wouldn't stop drinking it. haha.

Midwest is best!!

He will most likly take up football to rebel against his parents.

he was haveing some trouble falling to sleep last night and so we watched nfl highlights from week eleven. hes pretty much into all sports. he sat by himself and watched a full march madness game last year. he goes ape shit over that Scottish bike trick vid. i got home from work and he was playing with a baseball. at worlds he spend an hour kicking the soccer ball around. I think were looking at a bo jackson type of individual.

My money is on Nanette for future bike polo glory.

but, yeah:

MALICE for the people.

In Arizona they have several 11 year olds that are better than most of you. Cute kid!

Now he has a little brother and a cousin to fill out his team–assuming Nan doesn't want to play. Oh and he has a coach.

babysitting in goalwould you get a load of this guy?

yeah, i got faith in nan... thinking she's going to love checking boys into boards.

Bicycle/cykel/自行車/das Fahrrad/polkupyörä/bicicletta/bicicleta/reiðhjól/fiets/يَرْكَبُ درّاجة هوائ

These are all such fantastic photos :D <3
... and the one with Ben is hilarious

Britt is this you? I can't tell from the pic. If so, I'm glad to see you on here. :)
edit- So I just realized your name is Molly and you are Abe's lady friend. I'm really excited to meet you on Friday! Will you be at goldsprints @ Johnny Sprockets on Wednesday?

Midwest is best!!

I Always wondered who the litte polo monster was, now i know he will one day replace me

The future is alive and well I see. Great pics.

3G

Not Yet....Not Yet.

My avtar pic is of my son from 2002. His younger brother though has been asking me when he can start playing polo. He's only had the training wheels off for about a year. Fingers crossed because it would so cool to play polo with my sons.

Keeping the dream alive.

....... __o
........\<,
.... ( )/( )

....... __o
........\<,\
.... ( )/( ) \o

By the time this kids 13....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45504291@N08/4515572713/