Machine Politics vs L'Équipe, August 2010. Photo by Steph Simcox
2014 Heartland Regional Qualifier
Saturday May 31st full 24 team group for five rounds of Swiss. Be at the courts at 8:30am, games start at 9am sharp.
Sunday June 1st, sixteen team double elimination tournament for the five team spots up for grabs to qualify for North Americans. Games start at 9am.
1. The Scorpions (Justin CBUS, Karate Jon, Matt CLE)
2. Handsome Boy Polo Club (Gene, Shane, wes DEC)
3. Hood Relix (Nick, Rob Digital, Neal Indy)
4. Witchcraft (Spencer, Malakai, Josh LKS)
5. Cleveland (Thomas CIN, Lou, Bob CLE)
6. Three Bucks (Peter, David CBUS, Eric LEX)
7. Hustle and Muscle (Chris CIN, porch, James LEX)
8. Los Tranquilos (Mags, Charlie COMO, Hams LEX)
9. Imperials (Tucker, Evan, Kyle Indy)
10. Blackmoths (Jonathan ANC, Colin BTV, Tim D COMO)
11. Natives (Travis BLM, Stas FTW, Thomas LAF)
12. Quarrymen (Davis, Zachary BLM, Evan PDX)
13. It's all in de tails (Taffy, Andy, Brent LEX)
14. Acronymphos (_bzbu CIN, David CLE, Weezie LOU)
15. Tickle It In (Cody CBUS, Joe, AJ CIN)
16. Interlopers (Corey, Ross, Jose Indy)
17. tbd (Mike, Alan, Kelly CIN)
18. Touchy Eely (Cailyn, Paul, Clark CBUS)
19. BloodBath and Beyond (Joshua, Natalie, Kaleb CBUS)
20. 59 Digits (Jon CBUS, Callie, Christopher COMO)
21. Buttery Smooth Crackers (Hersh, Karl, Zachary DEC)
If you register a team and pay for it, then need to make changes you should contact Nick Nacrelli on FB or email email@example.com to make a change. When you contact me I need the following information: player's full name, city, name used on podium (if you have a nickname), and contact info. Just add me on fb, its easy.
INDY HOSTEL - 317.727.1696
Cheap rooms, right around the corner from the courts, liquor store, bars, tasting room, grocery five blocks away, bike shop, and close for partying. YOU WANT TO STAY HERE, much cheaper than a hotel room on the northside or downtown.
Some of you have been to our courts, we've been incredibly lucky in terms of drinking in the park. Arsenal park is a designated family zone, it has a splash park, fields, and gets quite a bit of use, but provides a challenge when it comes to having a beer and watching a game of polo because there is absolutely no drinking allowed. We have been and are looking into permits to get around this, but as of now are not having much luck. We will be going with one full day of Swiss rounds on Saturday.