Jump to Navigation

Login / Register

St Cago bike polo mallets DZR bike shoes for street and bike polo Velolocuma bicycles Riding in Circles

Cheap ass rims

OK the Mammoths are sold out quick. Sorry

I have one Velocity Deep V 700 48h gray $15.
I have eight Atomlab General Issue Dirt 26" 36h two 32h Gray. $10 each
Six Atomlab General Issue Street 26" 36h that are kinda heavy but pretty badass. $10 each
Six Velocity Cliffhangers 36h black 26" $15 each
Twentyish Mavic 519 silver 26" 36h $15 each.

Shipping is generally pretty cheap cause we do a lot and UPS gives us a deal.

More to come as I inventory what we have.

700c went pretty quick in house, sorry.

Oh yeah and hundreds of Sun Doublewides. They are huge. 46mm wide low profile and $5 each. Not as heavy as you would think but you cant run a brake on them.

I will try to keep track of what is gone better but sometimes I am busy drinking beer and playing polo.

DT swiss XR 4.1 MSW black 36h 26" nice rims for your regular MT Bike as well. $15 each.

Brian hooked me up with some 36 hole Sun Mammoth's before the worlds. Made it through the 10 games on Sunday against the biggest and strongest dudes in bike polo (2 games against the Hunters) and the rim is straight as an arrow. Great buy for $10. Thank Brian.

Brian, I'll take one of the Sun Mammoth 36 hole if someone can bring it up to Van for the tourney here next weekend. Thanks.

EVBP

EVBP
nsbikepolo.com

Kenny D. wrote:

Brian, I'll take one of the Sun Mammoth 36 hole if someone can bring it up to Van for the tourney here next weekend. Thanks.

EVBP

x2 I'll take 1

EVBP

EVBP
Northern Standard

Kenny D. wrote:

EVBP

x2 I'll take 1

EVBP

EVBP
Northern Standard

x3 i'll take 1 too.

EVBP

EVBP

Cool, I will send them up with somebody heading that way. If you know the hub you are gonna be building with let me know and I will send you supplies as well. You might bring the deliverer a cold beer or something nice.

i will be delivering you all the sweet rims this weekend at the crown i like cold beer and lots of it make sure brian has all your requests so i dont have to be the middle man i am just the messenger.
www.polohaus.blogspot.com
AXLES OF EVIL

Drunkie unkie wrote:
Kenny D. wrote:

EVBP

x2 I'll take 1

EVBP

x4 i will take 2 sun mammoth 36 hole can some one bring them up this weekend

two asshole's don't make it right"
BUTT three asshole's make a good team"

May as well bring like a half dozen or so. If i see them I'll pobly want a couple.

EVBP

EVBP
nsbikepolo.com

How much would shipping be on a set?

SUCK TOWN POLO

I can put them on the scale and find out on Monday for you.

awesome, thanks.

SUCK TOWN POLO

Keep me in the loop on this, I could use a set of Sun Mammoths

Hey Brian, i will buy a set of the 36h rims,

jonny

I put the rims on the scale and it looks like by weight alone the shipping is $8 to MO and I cant imagine WI is much different. I think dimension may add on a couple dollars but it will be right around $10 to ship a set.

how much to chicago?

i'd be interested in some. i'll talk ot others

what kind of 700's are they?

MRKO
Break'in spokes & bones

MRKO
Break'in spokes & bones

yeah i've got some interested parties. 6 rims so far are wanted. i will be ordering next week, how would i do this? does your bike shop have a phone number or something?

cheers

OK the Mammoths are sold out quick. It was first come first serve. Vancouver and Seattle I will be sending yours up with Ken or Drew. Jonny and I will be setting something up to get these sent out to you. Most likely paypal through the shop. If Drew COMO still wants his, same thing. That leaves three rims for you Chicago if you still want them. Five if Drew backs out.

I have one Velocity Deep V 700 48h gray $15.
I have eight Atomlab General Issue Dirt 26" 36h two 32h Gray. $10 each
Six Atomlab General Issue Street 26" 36h that are kinda heavy but pretty badass. $10 each
Six Velocity Cliffhangers 36h black 26" $15 each
Twentyish Mavic 519 silver 26" 36h $15 each.

Shipping is generally pretty cheap cause we do a lot and UPS gives us a deal.

More to come as I inventory what we have.

700c went pretty quick in house, sorry.

Oh yeah and hundreds of Sun Doublewides. They are huge. 46mm wide low profile and $5 each. Not as heavy as you would think but you cant run a brake on them.

I will try to keep track of what is gone better but sometimes I am busy drinking beer and playing polo.

And about 20 DT XR 4.1 for $15 each black 26" 36h MSW. Pretty nice for your regular MT Bike.

Brian, Can you send one of the Velocity 26'' cliffhangers up to van if it aint too late.

EVBP

EVBP
nsbikepolo.com

if you still has that 700 ..let me know where to send money...

Its yours it will take me a day or two to set up payment but if you want it I wont sell it.

i want but no rush ..let me know what to do

if another comes along in the meen time ill take two

Okay yeah I'll take those 3, sounds good. Let me know what the cost is, and how to pay.

so the way i understood that, drew reserved the mammoths in time, right? can i reserve 2 cliffhangers for myself? im also in Columbia so drew and i will combine our orders. i'll email for shipping and payment details.

-Bike Polo under the poverty line in Columbia, Missouri-

i'd like to add a set of those double-wides to the columbia order.

charlie, can i give you the cash on friday?

Columbia, MO

surely
but what are you going to do with them?

build up an unstoppable ice-biking wheelset, of course.

Columbia, MO

dibs on the Velocity Deep V 700 48h gray, 2 Velocity Cliffhangers 36h black 26", Atomlab General Issue Street or dirt 26" 36h which ever ones machined and or stronger! im 250lbs so i want strong wheels!!!
and those Sun Doublewides arnt machined?? or do they not even have a sidewall that would except a break pad? otherwise i would take like four of those as well.

thanks,

MRKO
Break'in spokes & bones

MRKO
Break'in spokes & bones

i will take 2 machined mtb wheels if you have just put them with johans order thanks
SlAuTerHouSePoLoDC

SlAuTerHouSePoLoDC

shipping to victoria bc? or someone bring em to the crown? i will take all 6 velocity cliffhangers, if they're still available.
---
victoria bike polo

did you get my PM?

talk to me..im ready and willing...

Sorry guys I will try to get on this soon but I am swamped with wheels at work. They are all still here I just need some breathing room to take care of it for you all.

-B

DO YOUR THING

Thanks for sending them up with Kenichi this past weekend, Got a couple real nice can't wait to build them.

EVBP

EVBP
nsbikepolo.com

i'm in no hurry

I'm in a hurry Brian.
_______
Marco!

no rush..

DC

what's the story?

Sorry we had a portable storage unit come in with lots of old stock in it including rims. I got more cliffhangers in 32h and more Mammoths in 36h. I set up a paypal account and I will box up the rims and get a shipping charge and then send you a paypal request. Once they are paid for we will ship them ground that day.
If you want to update your order or if someone from each city would let me know what that city would like as a whole it would help expedite the process and keep me from shipping to cities twice.

Can I get a set of the 32h cliffhangers? Or if you are out of those a set of any other 32h 26" you have left. No rush. Thanks

yeah i'll takl to some kids tonight if they come over. i'd still like 2 sun mammoths for myself. i'll post tomorrow if anything is different past that.

you still have some doublewides? 26" 32h ?

Holy four year old thread bump Batman!

Yeah but maybe he still has them, never know unless you ask.

Legalize Hand Throws - 2014

Yep!! Had to resurrect it from the dead because he wrote "hundreds" of doublewides, figured he might have a coulpe left?? and they are hard to find new now days.

Any hope?

jh

Yo Brian Pagel is a freakin ripper!