Jump to Navigation

Login / Register

St Cago bike polo mallets DZR bike shoes for street and bike polo Velolocuma bicycles Riding in Circles

Custom Club Jerseys

Green Jersey

In your opinion, what's the best Jersey type for polo?
-Soccer
-Hockey
-Basketball
-Lacrosse

Have you made any custom jerseys online, and if so, what site did you order from? Positive experiences? Negative experiences?

I'm fond of MKE's green jersey, but I went the site for the brand of jersey, and they didn't have the short sleeve jersey, only the BMX long sleeve.

i've actually found golf polos to be very lightweight and breathable. plus with the collar you look classy as fuck!

BMX makes sense to me but I'm a pretty big fan of bike jerseys.

I play in my paintball jerseys all the time. The only negative(which I actually like) is that they are long sleeve, but they are made to be breathable. I dont even get hot wearing it in the summer. Never played with it in the summer playing polo yet cause Im a noob, but I used to play tournament paintball in Chicago summers with no problem. With that being said make sure its a good quality pb jersey cause the shity ones can get a little hot.

next thing you know we'll be wearing sandanas and headbands. You trendsetter you.

lol... Forget hockey masks this is what Im going to be using from now on

• images.jpg

ugh. i remember having a dye mask for like 6 months. shit was too small. You could yell and get a mouth full of paint. Or if you took one to the grills you were never getting all that paint out. vforce or jt masks forever.

Ya, but the paint tastes so good, I can still taste that bitterness....Mmmmm paintballs

onesies 4 life.

---------------------------
carve. smash. eat shit.

email the v-gear company and ask if they still have them . for some reason they arent listed on the webiste but may stil have thme available. also tell them we sent you! FYI NYC wears the same type jersey

I'm very interesting in this Milltag's bike polo jersey.
http://milltag.cc/shop/bicycle-polo/kings-bike-polo

Riki@Tokyo Hardcourt Bike Polo
tokyobikepolo.blogspot.com / www.flickr.com/rikitko / twitter: RikiTokyo

For 2013 we changed up and went with a local maker (in MKE) of fully custom sublimated jerseys. They will help you with design process so don't worry if you don't have photoshop or anything- Just have a very good idea of what you want the jersey to look like before you start the process it will make things go lots faster. No minimum order! also they have other products like sleeveless options, youth sizes, and flags, and arm sleeves. Fast turnaround from when order paid for.

Check out www.shirtsandlogos.com for more info and please tell them MKE Bike polo referred you.

• front 2013 jersey.jpg
  • 2013 jersey back.jpg
  • flag.jpg

Can you ballpark the price for singles? It's not super obvious from the website... and it's way easier to just ask here.

Legalize Hand Throws - 2014

$44/each

Dang, that is cheap. I think that's the same ballpark as the V-Gear jerseys, with a minimum order and no unique jersey numbers.

Thanks for the lead.

Legalize Hand Throws - 2014

it is almost the same as vgear. and yeah the custom names and numbers makes it a better deal.

With no minimum order? Daaaaaaaaaaang.

I foresee lots of cool jerseys at tournaments if you can do three offs.

Combination of choice: Smash + Bang

The basketball jerseys I've seen Lexington and Seattle wear look awesome and comfortable. Hamersly has started a screen printing company and I recently e-mailed him about getting basketball jerseys for our polo club.

Here's his website - http://pushpushpresslex.wix.com/pushpushpress

Bulk orders? Drifits? V Necks? Basketball jerseys? Email my boy at Adam@CircleCityAcers.com. Tell them Nick sent you and you are looking for some polo swag. He also does towels, stickers, and magnets.

Get some.

Joe looks thrilled.