Jump to Navigation

Login / Register

St Cago bike polo mallets DZR bike shoes for street and bike polo Velolocuma bicycles Riding in Circles

Midwests 2013. When and Where?

Just curious which clubs are looking at putting this on and what dates they are looking to do it. 321 GO!

CoMO!!! ; )

Midwest is best!!

Midwest is best!!

Columbus, OH said quite a while ago they were willing to do it. that's been the plan as far as i know.

Milwaukee offered to do the Championship 2014 and we were thinking Indianapolis for the MW Open, but since the qualifier only needs two courts (which Indy just built recently) and the Open is a come-one-come-all it'd be better to have it in MKE since they have space for the 3 courts.. so possibly MW Open 4 in MKE and Jenny Cup #12 in Indy.

for reference...

c1 - Madison, WI
c2 - Chicago, IL
c3 - Milwaukee, WI
c4 - Madison, WI
c5 - St. Louis, MO
c6 - Dayton, OH
c7 - Columbia, MO
c8 - Minneapolis, MN
c9 - Bloomington, IN
c10 - Madison, WI
c11 - ?Columbus, OH
c12 - ?Indianapolis, IN

o1 - Lexington, KY
o2 - Milwaukee, WI
o3 - Minneapolis, MN
o4 - ?Milwaukee, WI

We still need the skrilla for the second court, we are shooting for a spring build.

DOGvsRAPTOR wrote:

We still need the skrilla for the second court, we are shooting for a spring build.

"If you host it, money will come"

trust me, how do you think us hillbillies in bloomington have hosted major's before. we're all poor college kids.

Sideshow Bob wrote:
DOGvsRAPTOR wrote:

"If you host it, money will come"

trust me, how do you think us hillbillies in bloomington have hosted major's before. we're all poor college kids.

A friendlies tournament has been kicked around. The blue court is down for the winter and it probably won't go back up in the spring. Those courts aren't cheap.

san francisco can host

Yeah Columbus is in for the jenny cup this coming year. We are starting the ball rolling now and should be in more than fine shape come late may early june!

Awesome! If you guys need any help, I'm more than willing to do what I can.

321polo.net

Who will have the better court Indy or Columbus? Cash prize? Qualifiers should be helping the winning teams go on and compete in other tourneys am I right?

140x65

That sounds like something NAH should be responsible for. Still hoping to see annual financials released from the organization, anyway. I'm pretty sure it's something like this:

2012 NAH Itemization:
-Pepperoni
-Smokes
-Rum
-Dope

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fixcraft.net

hahaha! Love it. I agree 100% but fact is nah has no money. Quit looking up for help we need to source it from each other

140x65