Jump to Navigation

Login / Register

St Cago bike polo mallets DZR bike shoes for street and bike polo Velolocuma bicycles Riding in Circles

Mr. Hunter Goes to Columbia.

Awesome!!!

Yes, Awesome!!!! X2. This is what I've been waiting for!

x2
Nice Ben!
I,m stealing that no handed shot.
F-ING AMAZING!

Yes, this man is tough as nails.

Emphasis on the body check for discussion.

I hope this video doesn't frighten people away from polo.

how is the title the "7th midwest hardcourt bike polo championships" when the midwest started playing hardcourt in 2007?

2 times a year. started fall 2006.

Brian is right. This annual tourney started on grass. We could keep the word hardcourt out of the title.

www.mkebikepolo.com
www.mkebikepolo.com/wordpress

Thanks to COMO's awesome Guide Book, I've got the history of the Midwests right here...

Biannual event first held in Nov 2006 in Madison. Played on grass for first 2 events, pavement with same big ball for the third, & finally to modern hardcourt with small ball in May 2008.

Congrats to Chicago, this event's winners & three time owners of the Jenny Cup.

Oh hell yeah.

You'll see. Unless you drilled out your eyes because they were too heavy.

Bravo! That check didn't look so bad on tape.

flickr: stream | polo --- twitter

blargh | flickr: stream \ polo | twitter

but it did look like he wasn't playing the ball, just lowered his shoulder for the check

Nice job as always Mr. Do!
Cascadia take lessons on clean checking at 2:06 and remember this when your up against the MIDWEST.

www.mkebikepolo.com

Cuddled! St Louis Style.

Chicago Bike Polo 2003-2008
St Louis Bike Polo 2008-fun

Retired.

Looks like the same reckless bike handling I've seen & experienced last year in St. Louis (Midwest 5) & Chicago (NACCC). Doesn't look like polo to me. Just saying.

one of the toughest players on earth goes down and doesnt get back up very quickly. the guy wasn't playing the ball. you guys keep taking lessons on that we'll keep working on winning tournaments. pretty cool video though, nice goals at :14 and 1:42.

Like we haven't heard that argument before. I sense intimidation.

www.mkebikepolo.com

I was on the sideline watching and it wasn't dirty at all. Lee was going to ride Ben off after the ball got pushed towards the middle and Ben didn't see him coming and tried to veer towards the ball and caught a shoulder. It wasn't even that hard of a check, it's just that it was unexpected. If he expected the check, odds are he'd have stayed on his bike.

PETE_of_C0M0P0L0
www.comopolo.com

So, you think we should only check from the front?

I'm not sure how your neck and eyeballs work, but they enable me to see what is going on not only on my right, but also on my left. I believe the term is called "periphial vision" in the optomitrist's trade. You shouldn't check people who COULDN'T have seen you coming (i.e. checking from behind). Ben could have seen him coming and if he did, I bet he would have returned the shoulderfavor.

PETE_of_C0M0P0L0
www.comopolo.com

Bring it!
EVBP
B O P

EVBP
Northern Standard

yea, you have your kid yet? if plans go well youll be brining your ass here to the NA in 10

bop can eat my shit

who's the dude at :53? good sport like your style

That was Lexington, KY

www.mkebikepolo.com

Looks like Drew from Lexington, Ky.

yeah, that was Drew from Lex. Birdie was playing on that same Lex team as their 3rd.
{}------- lexington -------{}

entertaining video...

"ok Mr. Schwinn fucking Armstrong!"
www.burrobags.com

you need to pipe down ferie

BOP!

Portland United
www.eighthinch.com

HAHA Drew a good sport

Ifuckinglovepolo

Too bad no cameras were there catching the footage from the Mad / Phx game on the small court. There were even more spectacular crashes and even a fit of helmet smashing.

so you guys also have EXSClUSIVE PIG COOK OFFS in other cities and acually dont tell other polo players about them...great game

BOP!

Portland United
www.eighthinch.com

x2

It's all one giant highlight reel (Mr. Do, your shit is always so GOOD) but 1:13, 1:36, 1:45.

And as usual, great work Ben.

Yeah Ben.

Nice Mr Do.

MALICE for the people.