Jump to Navigation

Login / Register

St Cago bike polo mallets DZR bike shoes for street and bike polo Velolocuma bicycles Riding in Circles

NYC @ WINDY CITY

what the fuck, no zach, no paul. i understand its hard to win every tourny,but rumor has it moneys being spent to make sure you would loose this one  if you showed up. well it might be nice for dough to loose one  before he brings you all down with him. NYC if you miss the NACKX then you have to be in madison for the NYC (NEW YEars CHAmps) tourny in madison...guess when

I was told that there might be a new years tourny in MAD a while back but never took it too serious.  

Doug D

Brooklyn, New York

http://www.hardcourtbikepolo.com/

Doug D
Brooklyn, New York
hardcourtbikepolo+gmail+com
hardcourtbikepolo.com

we have a couple of court options for a new years tourny in madison. One would be an indoor tournament the other would be our regular spot and we would cross our fingers and hope that we don't get hit by a blizzard. We should know what the plan is soon.

Indoor court sounds pretty awesome.

slapdick bike polo - washington dc

slapdick bike polo - washington dc

there are things you don't take seriously doug?  pray tell.  

he was telling me he doesnt take you very seriously, especially  on the court. what was it he said, he never had any trouble wooping you and he could imagine you retiring from the sport without ever beating him in a tourny.

Here's the carrot: North American Champs (just let that sit in...world champs) and a beautiful handmade trophy.

See you in Chicago.

chicagobikepolo.com

We've got the carrot.

Bring your own stick.

I'm looking forward to meeting y'all.

coffee, whiskey, beer. repeat.