Jump to Navigation

Login / Register

St Cago bike polo mallets DZR bike shoes for street and bike polo Velolocuma bicycles Riding in Circles

North America teams/players qualified for WHBPC in Geneva

The organizers of the WHBPC have allocated 16 spots to North American teams, plus 4 for the wildcard.  NAH has been working with the organizers of WHBPC to distribute these spots.  Many spots were already earned by the teams that placed first at regional qualifiers, but most of the players on those teams ended up in the top 16 at NAHBPC anyway. All teams are listed below 

Confirmed

1. 1st - Beaver Boys (eric, Brian, joeMKE MKE)
  2. 2nd - Guardians (Cody, julian, Dustin SEA)
  3. 4th - Portland United (Arlyn, jason, Eric PDX)
  4. 5th - Clobber Politics (Ben, Joe CHI, Robie OTT)
  5. 5th - Jagwolves (kouyo, joey, scooter SEA) - scooter replaced by sterling
  6. 7th - Crusaders of Love (Seabass, Hugo Paris, Leon SEA) - Leon replaced by Marc Sich
  7. 7th - The Game (Christopher ATL, Jason, Sterling SEA) - Sterling replaced by Nick Iwanyshyn, Jason replaced by Eric, Eric and Chris qualified by winning the SE championships. 
  8. 9th - Bourbonic Bacon (Jake Newborn MKE, Chris Simpson MKE, Nick Dellwo MPLS) - Qualified as "Slab of Bacon" with Guthrie instead of Chris S.
  9. 13th - le tonnerre de fer (Matt CHI, Pierre DC, Jonny MAD) - Matt replaced by Nick Kruse
  10. 13th - The Walsh Diaries (kev, Adam, Ngaihon TO) - Adam replaced by Maija 
  11. 13th - Crazy Canucks (Rory, chris, Alex VAN)
  12. Put a beard on it (Cherri FLA, Zach, and Nate NYC) 
  13. Grandma's Bath Water (Tiff LEX, Airinhand, Christian COMO)
  14. BeerPoint (Nic B FTL, Machine SF, TBD)
  15. TBD (Shannon Frey  E VAN, McKenzie Hart SEA, Geoffrey Tomlin-Hood)

Not confirmed 

These teams have until Tuesday July 17th to confirm their participation by filling out this form.

1. 3rd - The Means (Chris NYC, alexis OTT, Nick RVA) 
  2. 9th - Slab of Bacon (Guthrie, jake MKE, Nick MPLS)
  3. 9th - NickChrisPaul (Nick, Chris LEX, Paul NYC)
  4. 9th - Hotdog (Ken, Martin VAN, Henry VIC)
  5. 9th - MANTHOUSAND (Chris CHI, Jonathan PGH, Rob Philly)
  6. 13th - WEST COAST WARRIORS (Alex, Pistolero LA, Mike SEA)

Teams that have indicated interest 

• Miguel and Diego and ? [houston]

Once July 17th has passed, we will be confirming participation with these teams on a team by team basis, with priority going to teams that have placed well at NAH events.  To get on this list, fill out this short form.

Here are some free agents on the WHBPC market: 

• Jake  [Boston] 
  • Ebbin Martin
  • Momo DC

Thanks for putting this together, Kev. Much appreciated.

Chandel spent a bunch of time on Sunday in Milwaukee quizzing players. We want to make sure N.A. is well represented, but also sends the best teams possible. Luckily flights haven't started going up too much, so it's not too late to make plans, and hopefully everyone will have plans sorted out at the end of next week.

BTW if your team is listed as qualified and is definitely not going, it would be helpful to let us know in a comment here so that we'll have a sense of how many extra teams can come ASAP.

I'm also a free agent. Not officially qualified, but I could do the wildcard if more than one of us aren't.

ps. I already have a ticket. I'll def be there.

Unless stuff changed, and I know it's controversial but You're qualified as a winner of Ladies army.

Regretfully, I will not be making it to Worlds. Good luck to everyone going!

Ticket purchased, ready to represent NA at Worlds!

321polo.net

I'm a free Agent too !
Coming from France, playing all weeks with Hugo, Greg and lefty will...
I booked my tickets to geneva and will be there from the 11th to the 19th, so i'm available for the wildcard.

Yup, bought tickets about a month ago. I'll be in Geneva (Aug. 13-20) for the wild card if my team needed to play in it.

not interested in going

clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

Going. Just looking for the right polo chemistry to upset the norm.

"So this is how it ends"MACHINE

My Team commitment is back 1/3 of court with bulldozer breakaways. Allow me to screen your game with 222lbs of polo and agility.

Machine plays in SF every once in a while. I think I can translate:

"HEY PASSET TOOME IM OPEN PASSET TOO MEEE."

Ah Joel , i didnt think the word "pass" was in your vocabulary.
Now you just have to convert that verb into an action and BOOM you are immediately involved in a team sport.

I am arriving Tuesday August 14. I am ready, willing, and able to stop many shots on goal.

Bike Polo is Our Language,
Good Will is Our Motto,
Friendship is Our Goal.

Play More Bike Polo Together!

Christian and I are looking for a third! Who wants to join us in being the underdog champs that they will make a movie about someday?!?

321polo.net

OK July 17th deadline has past and the list has now been updated. There is one more spot left, plus four wildcard spots. Cherri and Birdie have a claim to a spot that's separate from the NAH ones.

Slab of Bacon is absolutely going. Guthrie replaced by Chris Simpson.

ha buddy i just personal emailed kev as well 1 mintue ago. i filled that form out twice!

fixed yeah sorry bout that!

Boum: "Jagwolves (kouyo, joey, scooter SEA) - scooter replaced by sterling"

wrong and wrong. sterling isn't going and koyo/joey are playing with anthony and the teamname won't be the jagwolves it will be something else

please sub cherri for ace with me and zach.

7th - Crusaders of Love (Seabass, Hugo Paris, Leon SEA) - Leon replaced by Marc Sich

This team finished 5th at the Euros with his complete line up. They'll be qualifified as euro team, wich make sens cause they're all living in Europe now.

So it give you guys one more slot to allocate.

.greg

i heard seabass would give the slot to any team who would kiss him two time on each nipple. Legit or not?

So this is the official name and number of team travelin' from nah?

1st - Beaver Boys (eric, Brian, joeMKE MKE)
2nd - Guardians (Cody, julian, Dustin SEA)
4th - Portland United (Arlyn, jason, Eric PDX)
5th - Clobber Politics (Ben, Joe CHI, Robie OTT)
5th - Jagwolves (kouyo, joey, scooter SEA) - scooter replaced by sterling
7th - Crusaders of Love (Seabass, Hugo Paris, Leon SEA) - Leon replaced by Marc Sich
7th - The Game (Christopher ATL, Jason, Sterling SEA) - Sterling replaced by Nick Iwanyshyn, Jason replaced by Eric, Eric and Chris qualified by winning the SE championships.
9th - Bourbonic Bacon (Jake Newborn MKE, Chris Simpson MKE, Nick Dellwo MPLS) - Qualified as "Slab of Bacon" with Guthrie instead of Chris S.
13th - le tonnerre de fer (Matt CHI, Pierre DC, Jonny MAD) - Matt replaced by Nick Kruse
13th - The Walsh Diaries (kev, Adam, Ngaihon TO) - Adam replaced by Maija
13th - Crazy Canucks (Rory, chris, Alex VAN)
Put a beard on it (Cherri FLA, Zach, and Nate NYC)
Grandma's Bath Water (Tiff LEX, Airinhand, Christian COMO)
BeerPoint (Nic B FTL, Machine SF, TBD)
TBD (Shannon Frey E VAN, McKenzie Hart SEA, Geoffrey Tomlin-Hood)

BeerPoint = (Nic B, Machine, Lawnmower)

Bike Polo is Our Language,
Good Will is Our Motto,
Friendship is Our Goal.

Play More Bike Polo Together!

BeerPoint are looking forward to the joust and some Good Ole Fashioned Slaying

• beerpoint.png

We got the confirmation that crusader of love take their Euro slot.

Watch EHBPC vids and update your scouting reports:

http://vimeo.com/uolmo/videos

First videos of the Euros with multicam.

Edisons - L'Equipe. (LB) http://vimeo.com/46488161

Call me Daddy - Hooks. (Final WB) http://vimeo.com/46476352

.greg

'the game' (Jason, Sterling, Chris) is now 'the buddies' (Nick, Eric, Chris)