Saint Louis Bike Polo Lock-In #5
This winter St. Louis Bike Polo will once again be hosting the greatest 24 hour bike polo party in the known universe. You are invited to join us in St. Louis for 24 hours of partying and polo from noon on Saturday, January 18th until noon on Sunday the 19th.
We've thrown this party four times with memorable results. The people that seem to enjoy it the most are the ones that have no problem staying awake all night and can go with the flow. Our party/polo location only has one court, and with almost 75+ polo players, party goers should not expect to be on the court every other game. The wait time between games will be long since we do not allow mallet stacking or any other form of line jumping. In other words if you are trying play 40 games in 24 hours, you are going to be disappointed.
But if you are trying to party (and play some polo) you'll have a blast. We will provide some beer and food, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to bring a cooler full of whatever you want, especially if you have special dietary needs. We'll also provide a big ass pinata, some little motorbikes, and an hour of rollerskating. Donut shop runs featuring thrash metal soundtracks, spiritual awakenings, merit badges and broken bones are all a possibility.
For the most part we'll be playing it by ear.
So what do you say? Are you up for it?
If so, do this:
1. Keep an eye on STLBikePoloLockIn.blogspot.com for information about registration that will be posted within the week.
2. Encourage your friends to do the same!
3. Follow the registration instructions precisely.
4. Prepare yourself for the best party bike polo has to offer.
5. Meat Loaf t-shirts encouraged.
6. No further details will be posted here on LOBP.